We take the guess work out of eating healthy by offering nutrition for individuals with weight loss in mind.
Our 2,000-calorie meal plan:
- Is available on a weekly basis, with a rotating menu to bring variety to your diet
- Provides daily average of 2,000 calories through 3 portion controlled meals per day, 7 days a week
- All meals are created according to the latest expert guidelines on nutrition and healthy weight loss
- Come backed with more than 30 years of weight loss success
- Designed to help you lose weight safely and conveniently
- Save you time as all meals are premade and just need heating up!
Why Choose the 2,000-Calorie Meal Plan?
The SSHE 2,000-calorie meal plan provides delicious, healthy meals by ascribing to the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Choosing a freshly prepared, healthy meal plan takes the guessing and prep work out of making smarter choices. SSHE meal plans set you up for success and fuel your body so you can make more active and healthy choices to support a better you.
Who Uses The 2000 Calorie Plan?
- For customers with larger, taller builds, the SSHE 2,000-calorie plan is suitable for keeping your body properly fueled while facilitating healthy weight loss.
- Customers who are very active can also lose weight with the SSHE 2,000-calorie plan. If you are physically active several times a week or are actively training to meet fitness goals, this meal plan can provide you with a balance of protein, carbohydrates, and essential nutrients to help your body rebuild and recover while shedding excess weight at a reasonable pace.
- If you are moderately active and are interested in maintaining your current weight, the SSHE 2,000-calorie plan will provide a variety of healthy meals to keep you at your ideal size.
- Recovering from an illness or recent hospital stay? If your body requires rest and recovery, the SSHE 2,000-calorie plan is a great option for healthy weight gain to rebuild lost muscle tone and strengthen bones.
- Customers with congestive heart failure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney disease, or high blood pressure can also benefit from the SSHE 2,000-calorie plan. An unhealthy, unbalanced diet has been scientifically proven to contribute to many of these chronic conditions. The 2,000-calorie plan, in combination with a physician approved fitness and medication regimen, can help control blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugars, and electrolyte levels.
- Our meals do not contain any high fructose corn syrup
- Our meals do not contain any MSG, artificial food dyes, or other harmful additives as preservatives
- Our meals contain zero trans fat or partially hydrogenated oils
- Our poultry served does not contain any antibiotics or hormones
- Our meals can be conveniently delivered directly to your home or office